2804 S Eagle Rd
Reports to General manager, required to work with all employees in all work areas.
- Staff are expected to rotate and work in each of the different work areas as directed.
- Excellent customer service; greeting customers, taking orders.
- Complete prep assignments as outlined on “prep instruction lists” as directed by management.
- Follow recipes for all food products; no deviations.
- Rotate all food products using the “first-in first out” system; adhere to the Company’s food safety policy and Board of Health regulations.
- Ensure all work areas are clean and sanitary; includes cleaning all equipment, prep tables and mopping floors.
- Store unused food storage containers in a sanitary and organized manner.
- Food service experience a plus but not required
Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Android smart phones and tablets
© 2016 JobOn Corporation. All Rights Reserved.