Reports to General Manager, required to work with all employees and customers.
The Delivery Driver’s responsibilities focus on delivering food and non-food items to customers in a timely manner as to meet schedule demands. Duties may also include items inside Saladworks during lulls in deliveries. In-store duties include preparing orders for delivery, cleaning, assisting customers, and operating cash registers. Most importantly, ensuring that the Motor Vehicle/ Delivery Policy is observed at all times.
- Responsible for accurate delivery of food and supplies as well as the condition of food and supplies.
- Must inform GM if there are any delays in delivery schedule.
- Interact with customers to obtain payment, signatures and giving receipts.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
- Must drive safely (observe speed limits and obey all road signs) at all times.
- Inform GM of any vehicle problems.
- Respond appropriately to customer issues – resolve guest complaints or comments.
- Excellent customer service – greeting customer and delivering orders.
- Follow recipes for all food products – no deviations.
- Assist other staff members as needed to improve productivity.
- Able to work a variable and flexible schedule which may include nights and weekends.
- Remain current on all company policies and ensures that all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- High school diploma, GED or High School Equivalence Certificate.
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous food service/ delivery experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must maintain vehicle in clean condition.
- Must maintain food safety standards at all times.
- Delivery drivers must be at least 18 years of age to receive employment consideration.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Must comply with Dress Code Policy.