Crew Member - Food Prep
Reports to General manager, required to work with all employees in all work areas.
- Complete prep assignments as outlined on “prep instruction lists” as directed by management.
- Follow recipes for all food products; no deviations.
all food products using the “first-in first out” system; adhere to the
Company’s food safety policy and Board of Health regulations.
- Ensure all work areas are clean and sanitary; includes cleaning all equipment, prep tables and mopping floors.
- Store unused food storage containers in a sanitary and organized manner.
We're looking for:
- A "Clean as you go" work ethic
Customer Service skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends)
- Must be able
to work multiple positions (front and back), multi-task, and keep up with a
fast paced environment
A positive “Do whatever it takes” attitude and team player
- A mature
individual who can get their work done yet have fun with the job
- Food prep experience is preferred but not required
© 2015 JobOn Corporation. All Rights Reserved.